Stracciatella Soup with Pastina
Stracciatella Soup with Pastina.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Pastina:
- 6 cups water
- 2 -3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 pound Stelline pastina
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Get the Ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Put a stock pot over a high flame and bring the water and bouillon cubes to a boil.
- Add in the Pastina.
- While the pastina cooks, combine the eggs and cheese in a bowl. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
- Once the Pastina is Al dente, pour the egg mixture into the hot soup while stirring to create ribbons of egg.
- Serve immediately.