Veal Scaloppine - A Modo Mio
Veal Scaloppine a Modo Mio - "My Way"
For 4 Person(s)
For the Scaloppine:
- 1 pound veal Scaloppine
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 2 ounces butter
- all purpose flour
- salt & pepper
- Apply some salt and pepper to both sides of the scaloppine, then dip then into the flour for a light coating.
- Melt the butter in a large pan and saute` the scaloppine.
- Remove the scaloppine and place them in a flat serving platter. Do not overlap the scaloppine.
- Pour the Marsala wine into the pan where you sauted the scaloppine.
- Let the alcohol evaporate.
- Pour the sauce over the scaloppine and serve.
So simple and so delicious! - martiniman