Fusilli al Pomodoro
Fusilli al Pomodoro... my go to pasta any day of the week.
- In a saute pan add 3 Tbs of EV olive oil and let it get warm.
- Add the garlic and let it get golden.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Add salt as desired and the bail broken by hand.
- Meanwhile cook the fusilli in salted water.
- Once the pasta is al dente, add it to the sauce and toss for 2 minutes.
- Shut the flame and grate some pecorino cheese on the pasta. Toss once again and serve.
Please Follow me on Instagram!