Fusilli Pasta Salad with Roasted Red Peppers and Artichokes
Fusilli Pasta Salad with Roasted Red Peppers and Artichokes.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and fresh black pepper as desired
For the Pasta Salad:
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 12 ounces fire roasted red peppers, drained
- 18 ounces marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 pound bocconcini or perline mozzarella
Nonna's Good Luck Bracelets!
Now in La Bottega!
In White & Yellow Gold HERE!
- To make the Dressing:
- In a small mixing bowl combine the oil, zest, juice, vinegar, parsley, salt
- and pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
- To make the Pasta Salad:
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and cook the pasta
- until al dente. Drain and run under cold running water to stop the cooking.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the peppers, artichokes and mozzarella
- to the bowl. Pour the dressing on top and toss well.