A different and tasty Apple Pie.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Pie:
- 7 apples ( I use Rome apples ) peeled
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 5 ounces butter (melted)
- Peel and slice 6-8 apples into a deep dish pie crust
- Mix 1 teaspoon of sugar & 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and sprinkle over apples and in between them too.
- In a bowl mix 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of sugar, 1 egg... mix these first and then add 1 1/4 stick of butter (melted)
- This mixture is put on top of the apples.
- Place apple pie on a cookie sheet (because sometimes it overflows)
Pre-heat & Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or the top looks crisp NOT soft and has a nice color. Enjoy!!
Use the Code CWN20 to Get 20% OFF
On my New T-Shirts!