Baked Rabbit and Potatoes
Baked Rabbit with Potatoes... lean and delicious.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Rabbit:
- 2 pounds rabbit cut up
- 4 medium potatoes
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 scallions
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup white wine
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
The Best Christmas Gift Ever!
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Pre-heat the oven at 400F.
- Take a large baking pan and position the piece of rabbit in it.
- Cut the potatoes in wedges and place then next to the pieces of rabbit.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in pieces and spread them over the potatoes and the rabbit.
- Cut the scallions and spread them as well.
- Sprinkle the fresh parsley.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Drizzle 5 Tbs of EV olive oil over all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as desired.
- Put the pan on the stove and let it come to a boil.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and transfer to the oven.
- After 10 minutes remove the foil and continue to bake for another 20 mins.
- Put the pan under the broil for a few mins to color the potatoes.