Boiled Lobster, when you need a delicate appetizer that will impress your guests for any occasion and celebration .
For 2 Person(s)
For the Lobster:
- 5 quarts water
- 2 dozens whole peppercorns
- 4 bay leaves
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, peel only
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemay
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 live lobsters of about 1 1/2 pounds each, or larger if you prefer
- 4 ounces butter. meltd
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Put a 6 quart stock pot over a high flame. Add the water and all the ingredients except the lobster.
- Bring the water to a boil and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Wash the lobsters under cold running water and add them to the pot.
- Boil the lobsters for 15-20 minutes, depending on size and serve with drawn butter.
Appetizer Recipes, Entree Recipes, Fish Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes, Lobster Recipes