Italian Lobster Hero
Having a summer party? Make these delicious Italian Lobster Heroes and everyone will be happy!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Here:
- 2 lobsters of 1 1/4 pounds each
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 cherry pepper, chopped
- frehs black pepper, as desired
- melted butter
- salt, as desired
The Best Christmas Gift Ever!
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Boil the lobsters, let them cool and remove the meat from the shells. Chop the meat in small chunks and add to a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Brush the inside of a hero with butter and toast it to your liking., fill it with the mix and serve.