Brown Rice with Zucchini
Brown Rice with Zucchini... Cucina Povera in the simplest form.
- Wash the Zucchini and cut them in large chunks of about 1/2" all around.
- Start cooking the Brown Rice.
- In a saute` pan add 4 Tbs of EV olive oil and the onion sliced finely.
- Saute` the onion and once it becomes translucent, add the Zucchini and the parsley. Salt as desired.
- Add two cups of the hot water from the rice, cover and cook for about 15-20 Min.
- Once the rice is done, serve by putting a scoop of rice in a plate and two scoops of the Zucchini with broth.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
You can substitute the Brown Rice with White Rice if you prefer!