Anelletti Pastina with Ricotta Salata
Anelletti Pastina with Ricotta Salata and... fresh black pepper!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Anelletti Pastina
- Ricotta Salata
- extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- Cook the Anelletti in salted water until it is al dente.
- Drain most of the water but leave some to make the pastina soupy.
- Plate the pastina and add a generous drizzle of EV olive oil and a good amount of shavings of Ricotta Salata.
- Sprinkle fresh black pepper and... enjoy!
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook
How Can You Cook Without it?
Please Follow me on Instagram!
If you are making it for children... leave the black pepper out!