Chicken Parmigiana... a classic from the Italian-American cuisine!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Chicken Parmigiana:
- 1 pound thin fried chicken cutlets (Recipe Here)
- 1 cup narinara sauce (Recipe Here)
- 1 pound mozzarella
- grated Parmigiano cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Make the fried cutlets as per the recipe above. (Here it is again: Cutlets Recipe)
- Place all the cutlets in a shallow baking pan.
- Pour a few tablespoons of Marinara sauce on each cutlet and spread it but not to totally cover the cutlet.
- Sprinkle some Parmigiano cheese over the sauce
- Place a slice of Mozzarella over the sauce.
- Bake for about 10 mins or until the mozzarella is melted.
Use the Code CWN20 to Get 20% OFF
On my New T-Shirts!