Whenever you have a BBQ, don't forget the hamburgers!
- In a saute pan add the EV olive oil and the onion. Let the onion saute until it become translucent. Drain the oil from the onion and let it cool.
- In a bowl, add he ground beef, the onion and salt and pepper as desired. Mix all the ingredients well and form 4 hamburgers.
- Grill the hamburgers to your desired cooking level.
- In the last two minutes add a slice om mozzarella on each burger and let it melt just a little.
- Put each burger in a bun and garnish with tomatoes and arugula.