Whenever you have a BBQ, don't forget the hamburgers!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Burgers:
- 1 pound ground beef, 85% lean
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella
- 1 large tomato
- 1 cup arugula
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper, as desired
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- In a saute pan add the EV olive oil and the onion. Let the onion saute until it become translucent. Drain the oil from the onion and let it cool.
- In a bowl, add he ground beef, the onion and salt and pepper as desired. Mix all the ingredients well and form 4 hamburgers.
- Grill the hamburgers to your desired cooking level.
- In the last two minutes add a slice om mozzarella on each burger and let it melt just a little.
- Put each burger in a bun and garnish with tomatoes and arugula.