Homemade Cavatelli with Broccoli
Homemade Cavatelli with Broccoli, another great example of Cucina Povera.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add the broccoli and let them boil for about 10 mins.
- Add the Cavatelli to the water and cook them until they are al dente.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli but leave 2 cups of water in them.
- In a saute pan, add 6 Tbs of EV olive oil and make it hot. Add the garlic and the peperoncino. Once the garlic turns golden, pour the oil and the garlic over the Cavatelli. Mix and serve.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, First Course Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Cavatelli Recipes, Broccoli Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Homemade Pasta Recipes, Vegetarian First Course Recipes, Vegan First Course Recipes, Mediterranean Diet First Course Recipes, Cucina Povera della Nonna