Soft Honey Biscotti
These simple soft Honey Cookies are perfect for your morning coffe or cappuccino.
For 4 Dozen(s)
For the Biscotti:
- 3 large eggs
- 5 ounces honey
- 1/2 pound confectiones sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teasponn baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- Pre-heat the oven at 375F.
- In one bowl mix the eggs, honey and sugar. Once well mixed, add the orange juice and mix.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, the baking soda and the baking powder.
- Add the liquid mix to the flour and mix very well.
- Take one tablespoon of the mix at the time and place it on a greased baking sheet to form long strips.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut the biscotti about 3/4 inch wide.