Italian Antipasto Salad
What is a holiday without a tasty Italian Antipasto salad.
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android. Please search for the Cooking with Nonna channel on your TV platform and enjoy the show on your large TV screen!
For 8 Person(s)
For the Antipasto:
- 1/2 pound sopressata
- 1/2 pound mortadella
- 1/2 pound sharp provolone
- 1/2 pound cigliegine mozzarella
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 jar mild Italian Antipasto
- 1 jar hot Italian Antipasto
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper as desired
- Cut the Sopressata in 1/2 inch cubes and add to a large bowl.
- Cut the Mortadella in 1/2 inch cubes and add to the bowl.
- Cut the sharp Provolone and add the nowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl.
- Add the Cigliegine mozzarella.
- Drain the mild and hot Italian Antipasto and add the contents to the bowl.
- Add the wine vinegar, lemon juice and oregano.
- Add 1 clove of garlic finely grated and the extra virgin olive oil.
- Add salt & pepper as desired.
- Mix well and let everything marinate for at least two hours and serve.
Appetizer Recipes, Meat Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes