Italian Antipasto Salad
What is a holiday without a tasty Italian Antipasto salad. Quickly put this one together using the great Italian Antipasto products from Botticelli Foods which are imported from Italy.
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android. Please search for the Cooking with Nonna channel on your TV platform and enjoy the show on your large TV screen!
For 8 Person(s)
For the Antipasto:
- 1/2 pound sopressata
- 1/2 pound mortadella
- 1/2 pound sharp provolone
- 1/2 pound cigliegine mozzarella
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 jar Botticelli mild Italian Antipasto
- 1 jar Botticelli Hot Italian Antipasto
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 4 tablespoons Botticelli extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper as desired
- Cut the Sopressata in 1/2 inch cubes and add to a large bowl.
- Cut the Mortadella in 1/2 inch cubes and add to the bowl.
- Cut the sharp Provolone and add the nowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl.
- Add the Cigliegine mozzarella.
- Drain the Botticelli mild and hot Italian Antipasto and add the contents to the bowl.
- Add the wine vinegar, lemon juice and oregano.
- Add 1 clove of garlic finely grated and the Botticelli extra virgin olive oil.
- Add salt & pepper as desired.
- Mix well and let everything marinate for at least two hours and serve.