A old recipe given to me a long time ago by a very good and old Italian friend.
- Mix together eggs, oil, vanilla, anisette.
- Then add in the sugar and mix well
- Then add in the flour by sifting it a litle bit at a time and mixing with mixer until all the flour is gone.
- When the Pizzelle press is heated put one small teaspoon of the mix in each section and cook until light golden brown.
- After they have cooled and before serving sprinkle with powdered sugar or you can spread some Nutella on them.