A old recipe given to me a long time ago by a very good and old Italian friend.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Pizzelle:
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cup canola oil
- vanilla extract, to taste
- Anisette, to taste
- powdered sugar
- *** You will get many Pizzelle!
- Mix together eggs, oil, vanilla, anisette.
- Then add in the sugar and mix well
- Then add in the flour by sifting it a litle bit at a time and mixing with mixer until all the flour is gone.
- When the Pizzelle press is heated put one small teaspoon of the mix in each section and cook until light golden brown.
- After they have cooled and before serving sprinkle with powdered sugar or you can spread some Nutella on them.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook...
The Best Mother's Day Gift For Your
Mamma & Nonna!
Please Follow me on Instagram!