Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad with Peas and Mint
Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad with Peas and Mint... a refreshing dish for your summer party!
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and drop in the orzo.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the frozen peas and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the pasta is al dente and the peas are bright green.
- Drain the orzo and peas and run them under cold running water to stop the cooking process. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon zest, juice, olive oil, grated cheese and mint to the bowl and toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This hits the spot EVERY TIME. ❤️ - Urbanhick