Linguine with Blue Crabs Sauce
Linguine with Blue Crabs Sauce... a seafood sauce with a very sweet flavor.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch of peperoncino
- 1 dozen blue crabs, with top shell removed and washed
- 1 cup chablis wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 42 ounces chopped tomatoes
- salt, as desired
- 1 pound linguine
- In a large saute pan, add the extra virgin olive oil, the garlic and the peperoncino.
- Once the garlic turns light golden, add the crabs and them saute for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate for 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the parsley. Add salt as desired.
- Let the crabs cook in the sauce at medium flame for about 15 mintes. Form time to tme turn the crabs in the sauce so that they cook evenly.
- Meantime cook the linguine in salted water to Al Dente.
- Remove the crabs from the saute pan, add the linguine to the saue and toss for 2 minutes.
- Serve with the crabs.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook