Mezzi Rigatoni with Mussels and Cherry Tomatoes
Mezzi Rigatoni with Mussels and Cherry Tomatoes... and a sprig of Rosemary.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta
- 1 pound mezzi rigatoni
- 4 pounds mussels
- 20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- peperoncino - hot pepper
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil
Start Thinking of Christmas!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Cups and Pots
Get both HERE!!!
- Wash the mussels real well under cold water and put them in a deep pot.
- Steam the mussels until they all open. Let them cool off a bit.
- Remove the fruit from the shells and set aside. Filter the broth at the bottom of the pot and save for later.
- In a large saute` pan add 4 Tbs of EV olive oil and the cloves of garlic and let them color.
- Add the peperoncino, the rosemary and the cherry tomatoes.
- Let the tomatoes saute for about 5 minutes and add the broth from the mussels.
- Let the broth come to a boil and continue to simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Add the fruits of the mussels and let everything saute` for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile you have boiled the pasta to an Al Dente consistency. Add the pasta to the pan and toss for 2 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of EV olive oil.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, First Course Recipes, Italian Pasta Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mussels Recipes, Rigatoni Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Good Friday Recipes, Mediterranean Diet First Course Recipes, Thanksgiving First Course Recipes, Christmas First Course Recipes, Easter First Course Recipes