Nutella filled Olive Oil Cookies
Nutella filled Olive Oil Cookies.
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Cookies:
- 2 1/4 cups 00 or all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, divided (2 for the dough, 1 for the egg wash)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 packets Vanillina or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided - Vanillina available in La Bottega
- about 1 cup Nutella - available in La Bottega - See link Below!
- Get the Nutella HERE!
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl beat the 2 eggs and the sugar on medium speed until lemon colored and foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the olive oil and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated. Add the flour mixture and mix until fully absorbed. The dough will be rather soft.
- Flour your hands well. Take a rounded tablespoon of the dough and flatten it into a disk. Add about 1 teaspoon of Nutella to the center and fold the dough around it to seal. Place the cookies about 2 inches (5 cm) apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Beat the remaining 1 egg in a bowl. Brush each cookie with the egg wash. Bake for 12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown on top. Cool on a wire rack.
My nephew got married this past weekend and my mother and sister did a groomsmen luncheon and I made...
See Full Review >> - AnnetteLC