Nutella Bouchee - Brownies
Nutella Bouchee`: a mini french cake that is sometimes cream filled. Bouchee` is the equivalent of the Italian word Bocconcino which means mouthful. These super quick and easy brownies only contain 5 ingredients! They remain a bit soft and gooey in the center and they're delicious!
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Bouchees:
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 10 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons naturally sweetened cocoa powder
- chopped hazelnuts or sliced almonds
- Get your Italian Nutella HERE!
- Heat your oven to 350F degrees and prepare a mini muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl mix Nutella and eggs until well combined and smooth. Add in the flour and cocoa and mix until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into liners and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 10-12 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Garnish with raspberries or nuts as desired.
NB: I used Oat Flour instead of all purpose flour and it worked nicely!
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Nutella Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Valentine's Day Nutella Recipes, Cupcake Recipes, Rossella Nutella, Pastry and Tart Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes
Very easy to make. They were a hit at our last family gathering. I passed on the recipe to my sister...
See Full Review >> - mustang62
AMAZING!!!!!!! It makes 24- 2\" cupcakes or 48- 1\"....quick simple and easy !!! - lisa58
This recipe is perfect! I used gluten free flour and it still tasted absolutely delicious. - Cjruffing