Nutella Grand Marnier Cake
Nutella Grand Marnier Cake... make someone happy at any time! - Video of Recipe Available!
For 8 Person(s)
For the Cake:
- 1 Jar of Nutella (375 Gr.)
- 1 Stick of butter (113 Gr.)
- 6 Eggs separated
- 1/2 Cup - Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 Cup - Chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 Orange
- of salt
For the Ganache:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup whole hazelnuts
- 1 orange
- Get your Italian Nutella HERE!
- Cake Preparation:
- Add one room temperature stick of butter into a stand mixer.
- Add one jar of Nutella.
- Mix the two into a creamy consistency.
- Add 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
- Add 6 egg yolks.
- Add 2 Tbs of Grand Marnier.
- Add the zest of one orange and the juice of 1/2 an orange.
- Mix everything in the stand mixer for 2-3 mins.
- Melt 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- Fold the chocolate into the cake batter.
- In a large bowl put the 6 egg whites and a pinch of salt.
- Beat the eggs with a hand mixer until the eggs turn into a fluffy foam.
- Little by little add the egg whites to the cake batter and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a 9" springform baking pan.
- Bake fro 40 mins. at 350F.
- Ganache Preparation:
- In a pot, add 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream and 2 Tbs. of Grand Marnier.
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Pour the hot heavy cream into another pot containing 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- Wait 3 mins. and start stirring until the chocolate morsels are completely dissolved.
- Let everything cool for about one hour.
- Pour the ganache over the cake and spread with a spatula.
- Garnish with whole hazelnuts and orange zest curls.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Intermediate Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Nutella Recipes, Chocolate Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Nutella Recipes, Rossella Nutella, Cakes and Pies Recipes, Gluten Free Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes
This sounds delicious AND healthy! Definitely worth a taste. By the way, the word is \"spatula\...
See Full Review >> - Delia the Crone
This was very easy to make and tasted delicious! I made this for Thanksgiving and everyone was certa...
See Full Review >> - jeffhend4
very easy to make. looks very rich but in fact very light. - scmc12
delicious it was great and everyone loved it - yvonneh1028
I will echo the other reviews here and say that the texture was very light and the cake very flavorf...
See Full Review >> - Janer
Great recipe and it was a big hit! - pizzsa