Nutella Pumpkin Patch Brownie Cake
Nutella Pumpkin Patch Brownie Cake.
For 10 Person(s)
For the Brownies:
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 3 large eggs
- 4 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15 tablespoons all purpose flour
For the Topping:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 7 ounces Oreo Cookies - about half the package (or any other chocolate cookies you like)
- Candy Pumpkins and Gummy Worms
- For the Brownies:
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees and grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl mix Nutella and eggs until well combined and smooth. Add in the flour and cocoa and mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- For the Topping:
- In a small saucepan heat the heavy cream till it is just boiling. Pour over the chocolate chips in a separate bowl and wait one minute. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the ganache over the cooled Brownies.
- Put the cookies in a zipper top bag and crush them with a rolling pin until they are crumbs. You can also use a food processor.
- Sprinkle the cookie crumbs over the ganache and decorate with the candy pumpkins and gummy worms.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes so everything sets.