Pasta with Peas - Pasta e Piselli
Pasta and Peas - Piselli... it could not be any simpler... yet so good!
For Mother's Day:
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound small cut pasta
- 1 pound peas - fresh is better
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh Parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- Add 2 Qts of water in a pot and the chopped onion.
- Let the water and onion boil for 30 mins.
- Add the peas and continue to boil for about 10 mins. Add fresh parsley and salt as desired.
- Separately, boil the pasta and once it had cooked add it to the peas.
- Mix well and serve with a drizzle of EV olive oil.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook...
The Best Mother's Day Gift For Your
Mamma & Nonna!
Please Follow me on Instagram!