Pastina with Butter & Egg
Pastina with Butter & Egg.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pastina:
- 4 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup pastina
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 large egg
- black pepper as desired
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Find all your Pastina needs HERE
- In a saucepan, combine the water and bouillon cube and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the Pastina and cook until al dente.
- Remove from heat and rest for 2 minutes.
- Add in the butter, cheese, egg and black pepper.
- Stir until the butter has melted and the Pastina is creamy.
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of black pepper and a drizzle of good quality extra virgin olive oil.