Pesto and Prosciutto Puff Pastry Twists
Pesto and Prosciutto Puff Pastry Twists.
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Twists:
- 2 Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 large egg, beaten
- grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese for sprinkling
- Get the Pesto HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll both puff pastry sheets out slightly until the folds are no longer visible.
- Spread the pesto on one sheet, leaving a 1/2 inch border all around.
- Top with the prosciutto and then cover with the other sheet of puff pastry, pressing to seal the edges.
- Cut into 18-20 1/2 inch thick strips.
- Twist twice and place each twist on the parchment lined pan.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with the grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.