A simple quick appetizer to make with prosciutto rolled up with ricotta, garlic, and spinach!
For 5 Person(s)
For the Appetizer:
- 10 slices of prosciutto
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup washed spinach leaves
- 4 garlic (1/2 clove minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley(minced)
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- In a mixing bowl add the Ricotta cheese using fork to break loose. Add all the spices: garlic,salt,pepper,parsley and mix together.
- Now it's time to put the appetizers together. Place each slice of Prosciutto on a cutting board/work surface and brush lightly with EV Olive Oil.
- Place several spinach leaves on each piece. Spoon Ricotta mixture over the spinach and roll up placing seam side down.
- Arrange on plate, garnish and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar. Ready to serve, Enjoy!
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook...
The Best Mother's Day Gift For Your
Mamma & Nonna!
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Appetizer Recipes, Meat Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Prosciutto Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Easter Dinner Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes