Roasted Sausage & Peppers
Roasted Sausage & Peppers.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Sausage & Peppers:
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound sweet or hot Italian sausage, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a 13x18 inch baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together the onions, peppers salt and pepper until everything is coated in oil.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and top with the sausage.
- Roast for 3-40 minutes turning occasionally.
Use the Code CWN20 to Get 20% OFF
On my New T-Shirts!