Rossella's Chicken Cutlets
Rossella's Chicken Cutlets: simpler to make but equally as good and tasty as Nonna Romana's very popular Chicken Cutlets.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Cutlets:
- 1 pound thin chicken cutlets
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Pecorino cheese
- salt & pepper
- oil for frying
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Beat the two aggs in a shallow bowl to make the egg wash. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- in a flat bowl, mix the bread crumbs and the two chesees.
- Take each chicken cutlet, dip it in the egg wash and then dip it in the bread crumb mix. Make sure the cutlet is well coated on both sides.
- Fry in hot oil until the cutlets are golden on both sides. About 2-3 mins on each side.