Sesame Seed Cookies - Biscotti Regina
The good old Sesame Seed Cookies - Biscotti Regina - Regina Cookies as made by my Grandma Romana. Your cookie jar should never be without these.
- Preheat the oven at 375F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the eggs, sugar, Crisco, baking powder and the anise extract. Mix everything real well.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Take a piece of dough, roll it to about 1/2 thick and cut it every 2".
- Take each piece, wet it in milk and then roll it in the sesame seed.
- Place all the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Sicilian Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Cookies Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Cookies Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
The best recipe for these cookies. My husband makes them sometimes monthly. People request them al...
See Full Review >> - Roseann1
This was the worse cookie recipe i have ever tried. The dough was too loose to roll and cut. So i ...
See Full Review >> - a2ndcc
Just like I remember! Grazie!! - mgemail
Easy to make and delicious to eat!! - Mamamia422
This recipe was awesome. I added some orange zest, about 1/2 teaspoon, and only 1 tsp. Of the anise....
See Full Review >> - Re1946
Made these and everyone loved them had 2 problems, the first being that the sesame seeds got very me...
See Full Review >> - hugo boss