Arugula and Tomatoes Salad
Enjoy the fresh crops from your garden and make an Arugula and Tomatoes Salad!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 6 ounces arugula
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 pound Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar glaze
- salt & pepper, as desired
- In a bowl, add the arugula and the cherry tomatoes cut in halves. Mix well.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper, as desired. Mix well.
- Plate the salad and garnish with shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar glaze.
Please Follow me on Instagram!