Broccoli with Maritati Pasta
Broccoli with Maritati Pasta: a staple dish in our home... so quick and delicious!
Maritati Pasta: Maritati pasta is a combination of pasta containing half orecchiette and half handmade maccheroni in the shape of small penne. Together they represent the union of man and the woman!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 pound Maritati pasta (or any other large pasta that you prefer)
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- hot pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the broccoli and cut in small florets
- Bring water to a boil and put the broccoli and the pasta together in the boiling water.
- When the pasta is done "al dente", drain most of the water.
- In a saute` pan add 1/2 cup of EV olive oil, make it very hot and add the sliced garlic.
- When the garlic turns golden brown, pour over the pasta and serve.
- Garnish with hot pepper as desired.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
easy to make - katcronin