Chicken Parmigiana Balls
Chicken Parmigiana Balls... make them for any party... winter and summer!
For 15 Person(s)
For the Balls:
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Cheese
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs plus extra for rolling
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 leaves of fresh basil minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cut into small cubes
- 1 cup marinara sauce plus extra for dipping (Recipe LINK HERE)
- 3 eggs beaten for coating
- semolina or rolling
- oil for frying
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush with olive oil. Set aside.
- Arrange the semolina, beaten eggs and bread crumbs in three separate shallow dishes. Season the breadcrumbs with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl combine the first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into golf ball sized meat balls.
- Dip your index finger in water and make a hole in the center of the meatball. Insert a cube of mozzarella and about 1/2 teaspoon of sauce. Take another small piece of meat and patch it closed, rolling as you go.
- Roll each meatball in the semolina and then in the beaten eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in a deep pot until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes each.
- Once all the meatballs are fried transfer them to the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with extra marinara sauce.
Appetizer Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes