Crispy Fried Calamari
Fried Calamari - Calamari Fritti - This dish is appreciated all year round!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Calamari:
- 1 pound medium sized calamari
- 1 cup semolina - semolina rimacinata
- olive oil for frying
- Clean and wash the calamari well under fresh water.
- Cut the body of the calamari in rings and pat dry.
- Put the olive oil in a deep pot and bring it to high temperature.
- Put the calamari in the semolina and make sure that they are well coated.
- Fry the calamari until they turn golden.
- Remove from the oil and immediately sprinkle salt as desired.
- Sprinkle some fresh lemon over them and enjoy.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook...
The Best Mother's Day Gift For Your
Mamma & Nonna!
Please Follow me on Instagram!
If you do not have Semolina you can use flour.
One of my favorites!! - membernypd