Farfalle with Pancetta and Ricotta
Farfalle with Pancetta and Ricotta.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 ounces Pancetta
- 24 ounces Nonna's Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- salt, as desired
- 3 basil leaves
- grates cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- In a large saute pan, add the oil on medium heat. Once it gets hot. Add the garlic and saute` until golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Add the pancetta and saute` for 3-5 minutes.
- Add Nonna's Marinara Sauce and stir 1-2 minutes and bring everything to a simmer.
- Add the torn basil leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the sauce cook for about 10 minutes. If the sauce gets dry add 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Add the farfalle pasta cooked Al Dente and stir. Turn off the heat and add the grated cheese while stirring and allow the residual heat of the pan to melt the cheese.
- Add the ricotta, mix and serve.