Farfalle with Pancetta and Ricotta
Farfalle with Pancetta and Ricotta.
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 ounces Pancetta
- 1 24 ounces Jar Botticelli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- salt, as desired
- 3 basil leaves
- grates cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- In a large saute pan, add the oil on medium heat. Once it gets hot. Ads the garlic and saute` until golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Add the pancetta and sautÃ© for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the jar of the Botticelli Tomato and Basil sauce and stir 1-2 minutes and bring everything to a simmer.
- Add the torn basil leaves and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the sauce cook for about 10 minutes. If the sauce gets dry add 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Add the farfalle pasta cooked Al Dente and stir. Turn off the heat and add the grated cheese while stirring and allow the residual heat of the pan melt the cheese.
- Add the Ricotta, mix and serve.
Please Follow me on Instagram!