Pasta e Ricotta
Pasta e Ricotta... it doesn't get any more comfort food than this!
PS: This Video Recipe is also available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound whole ricotta
- 1/2 pound medium shells pasta
- grated parmigiano cheese, as much as desired
- Add the pasta to boiling salted water.
- Half way through the pasta cooking time, in a sauce pan add the ricotta and warm it up at low-medium flame. Add 1/2 cup of pasta water to the ricotta and mix well to obtain a smooth sauce.
- Once the pasta is al dente, drain it and add it to the ricotta sauce. Turn off the flame and mix well.
- Add as much grated parmigiano cheese as you like, mix again and serve immediately.