Penne Rigate with Fire Roasted Peppers
Penne Rigate with Fire Roasted Peppers... full of summer flavors.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound penne Rigate pasta
- 12 ounces Fire Roasted Peppers
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 fillet of anchovies
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- pecorino cheese
- Cook the pasta and remove it very "Al Dente".
- In a saute` pan add some EV olive oil together with the chopped onion, garlic, half of the basil and add the anchovies.
- Let everything cook until the onion is translucent. Add peperoncino, as desired.
- Remove the garlic and add the white wine.
- Let the wine evaporate for a minute or two and add the tomatoes and 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Let the tomatoes cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced roasted peppers and the olives and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the Penne Rigate to the saute` pan and toss for one minute. Add the Pecorino cheese and the remainder of the basil, toss and serve.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Thursday, 08 September 2016
Delicious! - valentine