Spaghetti Garlic and Oil
Spaghetti Garlic and Oil, one of the easiest pasta recipes to make when you want a quick and tasty meal.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup estra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups pasta water
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- Drop the spaghetti in a large pot with boiling salted water.
- In a large saute pan add the extra virgin olive oil and the garlic. Add the red pepper flakes
- Once the garlic begins to turn golden, add the pasta water and let it saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the spahetti and toss for a minute until the water has been absobed by the pasta and you are left with a creamy sauce.
- Add the parsley, toss and serve.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Saturday, 18 August 2018
One of the easiest and very tasty quick meal. The saying less is more is applicable to this recipe. - Jokkie