Stuffed Mushrooms, you can use any type of mushrooms you like: Button, Portobello, Cremini, etc.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Mushrooms:
- 20 button mushrooms
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
- Clean the mushrooms, remove the stems, chop them and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients including 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. If the stuffing looks too dry, add a little milk.
- Take a small handful of stuffing and place it over each muhsroom.
- Stuff all the mushrooms and place them in a baking pan.
- At the bottom of the baking pan add the chapped spems, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, the white wine and 1/4 cup of water.
- Bake for about 20 mins depending on the size of the mushrooms.
Appetizer Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes
Looks good. I will make these with the stems in the pan. Great idea. - Gianna0806
Except for the white wine, this is exactly the same recipe my Sicilian mom used to make her stuffed ...
See Full Review >> - FransFavs
Delicious recipe but no mention of what to do with stems. I like to finely chop them,sautée them an...
See Full Review >> - suppamom
Great recipe but, it doesn't say what to do with the mushrooms stems. The recipe doesn't say. I chop...
See Full Review >> - Hupel
This is close to how I always made them. I agree with others. Chop the stems fine, saute and add t...
See Full Review >> - kathyr123