Chicken and Peppers - Pollo e Peperoni
Chicken and peppers... a quick and colorful dish.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Chicken & Peppers:
- 4 slices - chicken cutlets
- 4 red bell peppers cut into strips
- 1 large onion cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 large eggs
- plain bred crumbs
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
Get into the Christmas Spirit!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Pots and Cups are now in Stock!
Get both HERE!!!
- Beat two eggs in a plate
- Dip each cutlet in the beaten eggs, then in the flour and then in bread crumbs
- Fry the cutlets in oil
- Cut the cutlets in strips and put aside.
- In a wide pan saute` garlic and onion in EV olive oil, then add the peppers.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook until the peppers are soft.
- Add olives and walnuts.
- Cook at low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the peppers, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Is it correct that you dip into egg, then flour, then breadcrumbs? How do the breadcrumbs stick? - dicicdia