Chicken Scarpariello with Sausage
Chcken Scarpariello with Sausage.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Chicken:
- 2 tablespoons Botticelli extra virgin olive oil, plus more
- 1 pound dark chicken parts cut in pieces
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cherry pepper
- 1/4 Botticelli red wine vinegar
- 1/4 white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Pre-heat the oven at 500F
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt & pepper
- In a cast iron pan add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, once hot, add the chicken and sausage. Saute on all sides for about 8 mins.
- Put the pan in the oven for 10 mins
- Retun pan to stove, add1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, let it get hot and add the garlic. Once golden, add the cherry pepper cut in pieces and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and red wine vinegar. Let the wine evaporate and add the chicken broth and the parsley.
- Cook for about 6 mins and serve.