Chicken Scarpariello with Sausage
Chcken Scarpariello with Sausage. Mamma mia this is soo good!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Chicken:
- 2 tablespoons Botticelli extra virgin olive oil, plus more
- 1 pound dark chicken parts cut in pieces
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cherry pepper
- 1/4 cup Botticelli red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Pre-heat the oven at 500F.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt & pepper.
- In a cast iron pan add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, once hot, add the chicken and sausage. Saute on all sides for about 8 mins.
- Put the pan in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Retun pan to the stove, add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, let it get hot and add the garlic. Once the garlic turns golden, add the cherry pepper cut in pieces and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and red wine vinegar. Let the wine evaporate and add the chicken broth and parsley.
- Cook for about 6 minutes and serve.
Sumptuous, Satisfying, and So Simple - antoniocd