Crispy Zucchini Sticks
Crispy Zucchini Sticks... perfect for any party!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Sticks:
- 3 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup grated Pecorino vheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmigiano cheese
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 large eggs. beaten
- flour for rolling
- oil for frying
- Serve with Nonna's Marinara Sauce (Recipe HERE)
- Wash the zucchini and trim the ends. Cut the zucchini in half and cut the halves into sticks about 1 inch thick.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and cheeses in a shallow dish.
- Create an assembly line rolling each stick in semolina then in the beaten egg and finally in the breadcrumbs and cheese mixture.
- Arrange all the coated zucchini on the baking sheet.
- Once all the zucchini are coated, fry them until golden brown. Serve with Marinara sauce.
Appetizer Recipes, Side Dish Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Zucchini Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes