Linguine with Lobster Sauce
Linguine with Lobster Sauce... the perfect dish for all holidays and special occasions.
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android. Please search for the Cooking with Nonna channel on your TV platform and enjoy the show on your large TV screen!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 lobsters, cut in half
- 14 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 24 ounces tomato passata
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- pinch of salt
- red pepper, as desired
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- Split the lobsters in half and set aside.
- In a large saute pan add 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 3 cloves of sliced garlic and the peperoncino.
- As soon as the garlic begins to sizzle add to the pan the halved lobsters side-cut down. Let the lobster saute` for about 4 minutes.
- Remove the lobsters from the pan and set aside.
- Add to the pan a little more extra virgin olive oil and more sliced garlic.
- Once the garlic turns golden, add the cherry tomatoes. Crush them with a spoon.
- After 3-4 minutes add the passata. Let everything simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the lobsters to the pan and cook for about 15 minutes. Turn the lobsters a few times during the cooking process.
- If the sauce dries up a bit, add some pasta water.
- Cook the linguine in salted water to Al Dente.
- Remove the lobsters from the sauce pan and place in a warm oven.
- Add the linguine to the sauce and toss for 1-2 minutes. Ideally you want all the sauce to coat the linguine and very little sauce left at the bottom of the pan.
- Serve immediately with the lobster.
Incredible! - Annunciata