Linguine with Lobster Sauce
Linguine with Lobster Sauce... the perfect dish for all holidays and special occasions.
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android. Please search for the Cooking with Nonna channel on your TV platform and enjoy the show on your large TV screen!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 1/2 pound lobster, cut in half
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- pinch of salt
- red pepper, as desired
- 1/2 pound linguine pasta
- Split the lobster in half and set aside. Save the juice that comes out of the lobster.
- In a large saute pan add the extra virgin olive oil and the garlic.
- As soon as the garlic begins to sizzle add to the pan the halved lobster side-cut down. Let the lobster saute` for about 4 minutes.
- Add the wine and let the alcohol evaporate at high flame (about 2 minutes)
- Add the crushed tomatoes, the parsley, salt and as much red pepper flakes as you like.
- Set the flame at medium and cover the pan. Cook for 15 minutes. Turn the lobster a few times during the cooking process.
- Remove the cover for the last 5 minutes. If the sauce dries up a bit, add some pasta water.
- Cook the linguine in salted water to Al Dente.
- Remove the lobster from the sauce pan and place in a warm oven.
- Add the linguine to the sauce and toss for 1-2 minutes. Ideally you want all the sauce to coat the linguine and very little sauce left at the bottom of the pan.
- Serve immediately with the lobster.
First Course Recipes, Fish Recipes, Italian Pasta Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Mediterranean Diet First Course Recipes, Thanksgiving First Course Recipes, Christmas First Course Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Easter First Course Recipes, Lobster Recipes
Incredible! - Annunciata