Nonna's Chicken Cutlets
Nonna's Chicken Cutlets... she can never make enough of these!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Cutlets:
- 2 pounds chicken Cutlets, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons grated Pecorino cheese
- pinch of salt
- pinch of fresh black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- olive oil for frying
- In a plate beat the two eggs together with a pinch of salt to make an egg wash.
- In a flat plate mix the bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, parsley and a pinch of black pepper. Mix all the ingredients well together.
- Take each cutlet, dip it in the egg wash and then dip it in the bread crumbs mix until the cutlet is completely coated.
- Make all your cutlets and deep fry in a pan.
- Serve very hot.
PS: You cab substitute chicken with veal or beef.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Entree Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Entree Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Easter Entree Recipes
I had them for dinner tonight....so delicious! I loved adding the extra cheese :) - DonnaDeB
This is my favorite meal on earth, cutlets with spicy hot roasted peppers and lots of good italian b...
See Full Review >> - Tivadoc
That's my recipe also. My Sicilian mother always makes this way. - Jspondello