Pistachio Cream Cookies
Few ingredients and big flavor! Can't lose with this quick and easy recipe. Pour yourself an espresso and enjoy!
For 1 Batch(es)
For the cookies
- 1 cup pistachio cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio
- Get the Pistachio Cream HERE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add pistachio cream, egg, sugar, flour, to a bowl. Use a hand mixer to mix until a thick cookie dough forms. Add chopped pistachio.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon balls of dough and roll them in your hands to create a ball. Place 2-3 inches apart. Gently press down with your palm to help them spread.
- Top each cookie with additional chopped pistachio.
- Bake 13-17 minutes. Cool before removing from cookie sheet, about 10 minutes.