Rigatoni alla Caprese
Rigatoni alla Caprese... the true colors and flavors of summer!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Rigatoni pasta
- 1 pound fresh Tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 leaves fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper and peperoncino
- In a large pan saute` the garlic until it turns golden.
- Add some hot pepper as desired and the tomatoes.
- After a few minutes cut the basil leaves in half and add to the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Boil the pasta to an Al Dente consistency and pour into the pan.
- Toss the pasta for 2 minutes. Add 3/4 of the mozzarella and plate.
- Garnish with the remainder of the mozzarella and a sprinkle of fresh black pepper as desired.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, First Course Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Campania Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Rigatoni Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Tomato Recipes, Basil Recipes, Easy Pasta Recipes, Vegetarian First Course Recipes, Mediterranean Diet First Course Recipes
Thursday, 08 September 2016
I make this but I do not cook it I cut up Italian Plum Tomatoes, I add about 6 cloves of finly chopp...
See Full Review >> - rosegrandma39