Roasted Broccoli Rabe
It's no secret that I seriously love broccoli rabe. I'm Barese!! If you've never had them roasted then you're missing out on some intense flavor, and when I say intense flavor I mean it! Roasting the yummy green vegetable makes the ends crisp and brings out their natural bitter flavor, which I happen to absolutely love but don't say I didn't warn you!!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Rabe:
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, washed and ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss all the ingredients together and spread them out onto a 13x18 inch baking sheet.
- Roast for about 10-12 minutes.
Side Dish Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Broccoli Rabe Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Heart Friendly Appetizers Recipes, Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes, Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes, Vegan Appetizer Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes