Sautéed Peppers & Mushrooms
Sautéed Peppers & Mushrooms.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Peppers:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound mini sweet peppers, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 10 ounces baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- salt and pepper as desired
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Put a sauté pan over a medium-high flame and heat the oil.
- Add in the peppers and cook until they begin to soften, about 15 minutes. Lightly salt the peppers.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms to the pan and cook until the mushrooms have released some of their water, about 5-7 minutes.
- Lightly salt again.
- Add in the butter and toss until melted.Taste for seasoning and season with more salt and fresh black pepper as desired.