Sicilian Baked Fish
Sicilian Baked Fish.
For 3 Person(s)
For the Fish:
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small, red onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 cup Castelvetrano olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling the fish
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 Salt and black pepper as desired
- halibut fillets, but you can use any fish you like
- Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a baking dish, add the tomatoes, onions, garlic, olives, capers, wine, oil, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper as desired. Toss until everything is well coated in oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, drizzle the fish with extra vergin olive oil and season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Add them to the baking dish and bake for an additional 15 minutes.