Spaghetti al Limone - Spaghetti with Lemon Sauce
Spaghetti al Limone - Spaghetti in Lemon Sauce: I've been wanting to make this classic Neapolitan pasta dish ever since I tasted it on my last trip to Campania. It's super easy to make, who doesn't love a sauce you don't even have to cook? The flavors are so summery and refreshing you'll feel like you're back in Napoli! Perfect for a big group, I love serving this in a big bowl and having people help themselves
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 1 cup basil leaves packed
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 2 cups grated Parmigiano cheese (you can also use all or half Pecorino)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- Get the Spaghetti needed for this recipe HERE
- Drop the pasta in salted boiling water.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the basil finely (you can also tear it by hand as small you can or use a mortar and pestle to prevent oxidation)
- Mix basil with the zest, EV olive oil, lemon juice and cheese and make a paste.
- Once the pasta is al dente toss with the dressing and serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of cheese on top and a drizzle of EV olive oil.
First Course Recipes, Italian Pasta Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Campania Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Spaghetti Recipes, Italian Pasta Sauces, Vegetarian First Course Recipes, Vegan First Course Recipes
Loved loved loved it. My husband even went back for thirds! - HeatherJC